18 August 2010

Throwback?

It's back to school time! And yes...that means clothes shopping. But have you been OUT there and seen the fall fashion? I didn't think it was as bad as it is, but it's a total Throwback to my junior high days....wow.

Our 9 year old is enthralled with skinny jeans. LOVES them. In colors. Here is a pic from Justice:
She is now awaiting a pair in pink. I hope she doesn't ask for feathered bangs next....help us. We have had enough with all the Justin Bieber talk ;)

What are YOUR thoughts on this years' back-to-school look? I would LOVE to hear what your kids are obsessing over. Don't get me started on the constant request for hi-tops.....

1 comment:

Stacie@HobbitDoor said...

Glad I don't have to worry about this yet! I may be calling you when we get that far. ;-p Right now all she says is "pants" or "dress" and I still get to pick them out. I think that my time of doing that is rapidly coming to a close. :D